The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Ty-Dye time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helma

Number of posts : 51
Warnings :
 It's Ty-Dye time! Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5 It's Ty-Dye time! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-17

It's Ty-Dye time! Empty
PostSubject: It's Ty-Dye time!    It's Ty-Dye time! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:34 am

I know this is coming out of the middle of nowhere...but yeah! I figured I'd start a journal here, and while I'm at it, let you all know that I'm not dead. I'm just in the middle of being moved, and so I have no internet at all, and won't for the next week or so. I'm only on now because I'm at a friend's house. Razz I know, I cheat, sorry!

I went to my first Chinese restaraunt(Sp? Sorry, this doesn't have a spellchecker.) ever today! I know it's kind of lame that this is my first, but my family doesn't eat out much, oddly enough. So it was a real treat for me. I loved these wontons with cheese in them...ahh, that was really good.

Last night was this awesome sleepover I had with Wendy, a friend of mine, and it was so much fun...we were watching Wipeout and I survived a Japanese gameshow. Heh...they're so much fun to watch.

So that's pretty much last night and today...and I'll see you all around more, as soon as I'm moved. Razz

~Tyty

-----------------------------
Digital Agency
Digital Marketing Agency
Back to top Go down

It's Ty-Dye time!
Page 1 of 1