The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imagine making more money…

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lady-killer

Number of posts : 35
Warnings :
Imagine making more money… Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Imagine making more money… Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-15

Imagine making more money… Empty
PostSubject: Imagine making more money…   Imagine making more money… EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:04 am

There is still a lot of money to be made in niche affiliate marketing. Don't let all the naysayers fool you. Yes, it can be extremely competitive, and in some markets completely oversaturated (good luck running a mortgage or credit affiliate website). What you need to do is rise above the noise and set yourself apart from the rest. Luckily most of the web is garbage - you can do much better than that. Just follow these steps and you'll be well on your way to niche affiliate marketing success.
Affiliate Marketing Program which allows people to signup and get several almost 30 ready to use money making websites plus the membership of their affiliate program. Now this website is offering two options first one is Free and second is Paid. Free membership will allow to get your affiliate link, sub domain of your choice on their main domain and still you would be able to promote and earn the money, but for your own domain, own hosting and making changes in your websites you have to become a paid member.
I signed up this program in June 2010 and I did not believe it was good but after following their instructions and watching step by step video tutorials and utilized provided marketing material, after 13 days I earned my first commission! Yes I was so excited and that encouraged me to continue with this affiliate program, finally after 2 months I had made 11 commissions out of it 3 commissions ($120) and plus the sign up bonus ($100) payment I got through PayPal on 25th August 2010.
Still there are 8 more pending commissions ($400) and I believe I will get this amount next month, as there is a cycle of commission approval every month. During this period I contacted them several times and they replied me very next day. I invested ($8.9 + $97) and I earned ($220 + $400), so totally worth it, and I'm sure that when I can have the time for it, I'll do it and will earn a lot more than what I already did!

podiatrist San Antonio
7 minute workout
Back to top Go down

Imagine making more money…
Page 1 of 1