The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What competitive forces lead a internet selling company to update their website/services?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helma

Number of posts : 51
Warnings :
What competitive forces lead a internet selling company to update their website/services? Left_bar_bleue2 / 52 / 5What competitive forces lead a internet selling company to update their website/services? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-17

What competitive forces lead a internet selling company to update their website/services? Empty
PostSubject: What competitive forces lead a internet selling company to update their website/services?   What competitive forces lead a internet selling company to update their website/services? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:13 am

Describe the competitive forces which are leading them to develop or update their use of e-business. For example, the price, efficiency of the website, access to quality staff, larger market, resources available, economic problems, demand for product (clothes and accessories), competitive companies.

I doing this question on ASOS but i'm finding it difficult to think of and describe the forces because it's already a online business so how are they influencing the change?

============================
MI Local Internet Marketing
Back to top Go down

What competitive forces lead a internet selling company to update their website/services?
Page 1 of 1