The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Welcome to The Various Unknowns!~
If you're a guest....join please! ^.^ It doesn't take long and it would make us happy.
The Various Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction Section Becoming a Problem...

Go down 
3 posters

Introduction Section--Organization!
Keep the same way
Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... I_vote_lcap0%Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Have them separated into color groups
Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... I_vote_lcap50%Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Have them separated by ranks
Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... I_vote_lcap0%Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Separated by how long they've been here
Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... I_vote_lcap50%Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Number of posts : 1127
Humor : I have no sense of humor. Didn't you know that?
Warnings :
Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Tired
Color Ranks : Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Yellowteamleader
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Section Becoming a Problem...   Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:16 pm

So I was just at the introduction section. Anyway, it got a bit confusing, and I didn't even realize that some people didn't have introductions or had them and I never noticed. I was thinking, and maybe we should put it into groups, such as color teams, ranks, how long they've been here, or something else. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Zephyrus
Administrator
Administrator
Zephyrus

Male
Number of posts : 1166
Humor : Miki.
Warnings :
Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Otaku_11
Color Ranks : Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... RainbowGuy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section Becoming a Problem...   Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 11:05 pm

Well, the same way is by how old the member is, or should be. New members' first post should be in the introduction, so it would be that way. Ranks would be troublesome because the ranks will change. Color could work, but I'm fine with the way it is.
Back to top Go down
http://everythings.omgforum.net/
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section Becoming a Problem...   Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:41 pm

Well, yeah, but some of the older members aren't active. Unless we should do it by the most active to the least?
Back to top Go down
Zephyrus
Administrator
Administrator
Zephyrus

Male
Number of posts : 1166
Humor : Miki.
Warnings :

Mood : Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Otaku_11
Color Ranks : Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... RainbowGuy
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section Becoming a Problem...   Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:02 pm

That would be pretty difficult, considering most people don't have a pattern...
Back to top Go down
http://everythings.omgforum.net/
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section Becoming a Problem...   Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:54 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb
Founder
Founder
Lightbulb

Female
Number of posts : 1050
Warnings :

Mood : Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Happy
Color Ranks : Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Orangeteamleader
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section Becoming a Problem...   Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:50 pm

I think it's fine. Most Introduction forums just have a Introductions thread and other people just post a new topic about their arrival.
Back to top Go down
https://various-unknowns.rpg-board.net
nature-elf
Ultima Forumer
Ultima Forumer
nature-elf

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section Becoming a Problem...   Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:54 pm

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? It's not just that it's messy, it's not that it's not organized, it's the fact that people might get fed up with just the intro. section that they might tell this to other forums, and THEREFORE making this forum unpopular.
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb
Founder
Founder
Lightbulb

Female
Number of posts : 1050
Warnings :

Mood : Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Happy
Color Ranks : Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Orangeteamleader
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section Becoming a Problem...   Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 10:14 pm

I don't want to deflate your bubble, but this forum is a forum where different people from different forums can meet each other and have fun. It's not going to get "unpopular" just because it has a so-called messy introductions forum. Mostly people join this forum to post around and not just keep posting in the Introductions forum. Honestly, I see nothing wrong with it. The Introductions forum's purpose is to introduce yourself if you're a new member, and welcome newbies here if you're an older member. And lastly, usually the people who join TVU is a member on a different forum who saw this website in my profile. And the members here are mostly people who I know from different places. Mostly. So to conclude, I don't see what's wrong with the forum.

Arrow Locked

Arrow Moved
Back to top Go down
https://various-unknowns.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section Becoming a Problem...   Introduction Section Becoming a Problem... Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Section Becoming a Problem...
Page 1 of 1